Some of the things we can do to help include:
- The loading of software updates as required
- Update anti virus software and check virus scan logs
- Installation of new software or upgrades
- Relocating equipment, data cabling, loading software drivers
- Creating and deleting users as required
- Test tape and/or hard disk backup (restore test data) and clean tape drive heads
- Consultative advice, recommendations for future growth and stability
- Upgrades to existing equipment Monitoring stability of entire environment
- Checking cooling fans, cleaning/vacuuming PC’s in harsh environments
Computer Initiatives specialises in installing and supporting advanced computer networking systems
Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
What is Special about being a Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider?
Qualified staff, competence and demonstrated capabilities form the basis of the Microsoft Certified Partner program.
As a Microsoft Silver Partner, Computer Initiatives employs minimum numbers of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs) and Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs). Our technical staff has high levels of technical expertise, and proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products. These MCSEs and MCPs have all studied for, and passed, certification exams developed by Microsoft.
Proven competency in implementing technology solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server and Windows Small Business Server operating system technology.
Backup, Data Storage + Emails
Managed IT Services
Saving you money, time and IT headaches.
Minimise your IT downtime and failures. We address smaller IT problems before they become expensive IT failures through our remote monitoring, alerting and support.
Reduce your IT support costs. The ability to connect remotely to your IT systems to take corrective actions avoids expensive onsite callouts and is the key to CINet Managed IT Services. Proactive maintenance means fewer issues and less “unexpected” and costly onsite IT support work.
Fixed Fee IT management. Our “all you can eat” fixed Managed Service fees deliver a predictable cost for supporting your IT systems. Have piece of mind when you know exactly how much you pay each month for your IT support no matter how many IT problems you have.
Disaster Prevention Plan
Monitored Backups and Recovery
- Full monthly backup server(s) is done to external hard drives. Rotation of 2 drives.
- Copy taken to CI for restoration to Network Attached Storage (NAS) device (repeated monthly)
- From then on, incremental backups are done to NAS device (at a set interval eg. every 2 hours)
- Incremental backups are replicated via FTP connection to CI Server storage
- Service and process monitored remotely weekly for disaster recovery plan
- Testing of restoration to virtual server—every monthIn the event of a single server failure (hardware issue, Windows corruption, third party software)
- The local NAS device containing the local backups can be used to restore the image of the server at a set point in time to a virtual server running on the remaining server.In the event of a total breakdown or disaster affecting one or both servers
- Remote backup at Computer Initiatives is used to restore the images of the servers to a repaired server, or to loan server that is restored as a virtual server.